Thanks for watching as always LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and SHARE the HECK out of this video!
►Support my channel-paypal.me/plazatowing (copy into your browser)
►Check Out My Other Channel:
►Email Me Here- email@example.com
►Send Mail Here-
83827 Tamarisk Street
Indio, CA 92201
– – – – FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA BELOW!! – – – –
► INSTAGRAM →
► SNAPCHAT → trent_butzlaff
► FACEBOOK →
– – – – Frequently Asked Qesutions – – – –
Q:What camera do you use?
A: I use the Go Pro Hero 6 Black Edition
Q: Why don’t you have a rotator?
A: Simply said, our wide open desert highways here in Indio do not require a rotator. Most scenarios allow us to drive the truck right down to the wreckage and perform our recovery without taking up any more lane than a rotator would. Another simple reason is price. They are very expensive trucks that, once again aren’t really needed here. With that being said, that doesn’t mean we will never get one just not at the moment.
Top 10 Best In Security Commercial Truck Snow Chains | Best Sellers In Security Commercial Truck Snow Chains
1. Security Chain Company ZT835 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
2. Security Chain Company ZT837 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
3. Security Chain Company TA1945 Alloy Radial Heavy Duty Truck Singles Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
4. Security Chain Company TA3943 Alloy Radial Heavy Duty Truck Duals Tire Traction Chain- Pack of 2
5. Security Chain Company ZT897 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
6. Security Chain Company ZT892 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
7. Security Chain Company ZT865 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
8. Security Chain Company ZT982 Super Z Dual and Triple Heavy Duty Truck Tire Traction Chain with QuikDraw Tensioning – Pack of 1
9. Security Chain Company QG2839CAM Quik Grip V-Bar Truck Singles Type CAM-RS Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
10. Security Chain Company ZT956 Super Z Dual and Triple Heavy Duty Truck Tire Traction Chain with QuikDraw Tensioning – Pack of 1
Thank You For Watching A Video About The Review Top 10 In Security Commercial Truck Snow Chains Or Video Best Sellers In Security Commercial Truck Snow Chains.
Providing quality tyres to the trade at economy prices, along with guaranteed next day delivery and sound advice, is what TYM International is all about.
As an independent wholesaler and distributor based at King‘s Lynn in Norfolk, we supply the trade and UK tyre dealers with a wide range of branded tyres covering everything from passenger vehicles and 4x4s to trucks and giant earth movers.
Hi, I am Aaron from Badger Utility. Today I am going to show you how to do three things, check for suspension bushing wear, check the wear washers on the suspension bushings, and check the shock bushing wear as well. Let’s get started.
We will start with the suspension bushings. To check to see if those are worn or not, we will measure from the bottom of the arm to the bottom of the hanger. I have taken my ruler and put a line on the ¾” mark to make it easier to see. I will put the ruler on the bottom of the suspension arm and I am measuring from the bottom of the arm to the bottom of the hanger. Anything less than ¾” the bushing are ok. Anything more than ¾” the bushings are worn and need to be replaced. These are under ¾”, they can stay in service.
Another thing we are going to check for is the wear washers. Now the wear washers are the plastic circles on the outside of the suspension arm. Those protect the hanger from wear while the suspension arm is moving. Now if you see the washers are cupped, torn or missing, they need to be replaced. Now just because the wear washers may be worn, doesn’t necessarily mean the suspension bushings are worn. Otherwise, these look pretty good. They can stay in service.
Finally we will check the shock bushings. The shock bushings are located right where the shock bolts into. They are just a rubber bushing. If you can twist the shock and notice a quite a bit of play, they need to be replaced. This strap right here helps protect the shock from over extending if you ever lift the trailer up or go into some hilly areas. Another thing you will want to check for is if you have any broken or bent bolts or cracked mounts. The shock also may have a little bit of dirt or oil film on the bottom of the shock right here. Just because there is a little bit of dirt or oil film doesn’t mean it is leaking. If the shock has clear oil runs running down the tube it needs to be replaced. These shocks look pretty good. They can stay in service.
I have shown you three different suspension parts to check. Making sure these parts aren’t worn and are in good operating condition, will keep your trailer riding smooth down the road.