Had fun checking out this Mercedes Benz Actros mod!
Don’t forget to click that like button and comment below! 🙂
My Steam Group:
Banner by –
Forza Community –
My Forza Gallery!
PACCAR Parts resident expert Buster Arthur discusses the features and benefits of TRP® Service Brake Chambers. 8 gauge steel casing for reinforced durability and quality springs to ensure correct pressure are just a few benefits you’ll get with this replacement part product. Choose your replacement parts from TRP, the all-makes leader.
Easily rethread a skateboard/longboard truck axle using a die.
Don’t buy new trucks when you can easily fix your skateboard truck axles.
Go to for more info.
For great prices on Longboard and Skateboard equipment we recommend
Fix Threads On Skateboard Longboard Truck Axle
Damaged skateboard truck axle threads are caused from hitting the axle on the ground. Sometimes the axle nut gets ruined when being removing from a damaged axle. So you’ll need to replace the nut when repairing the axle or the nut can ruin it again.
A die is a tool that every avid skateboarder should have in their tool box. Damaged threads are common and a die is the only tool that will fix an axle properly.
Tools You’ll Need:
5/16″ inch –24 Die with handle (24 means threads per inch, which is also labeled as “Fine”)
Where to get a Die:
You can purchase a die and handle at most hardware stores for around $10. AVOID a cheap set.
You can also purchase a skate tool with a die made by Reflex called the Utili-tool.
Steps for Rethreading A skateboard/Longboard Truck Axle:
1. Remove the nut from the axle, and take off your wheel.
If your nut won’t come off try using a flat head screwdriver to pry up the nut while you turn the nut. If your bearing is stuck to your axle or hanger hit it with a hammer.
2. Remove the die from the handle and place the die on the axle. It may be a lot easier to get the die on without the handle. Plus, as you turn the handle you can lift the handle off the die since the deck will be in the way as you turn. Remove the die from the handle by loosening the tiny pin on the side of the handle.
3. Before turning the handle with the die inside make sure the die is perfectly perpendicular or flat against the axle. If it’s not you can ruin the threads or destroy the threads completely. This takes a lot of force so you’ll know right away to avoid causing permanent damage.
4. You only need to go down as much as the axle is damaged, so it may only be a few turns.
5. Replace the axle nut with a new one. when taking the truck axle nut off the threads inside it typically get damaged. Your original nut can ruin your axle threads all over again if you put it back on.
If you have problems with your truck kingpin bolt and want to rethread it the correct size die is 3/8″ inch –24.
If you have any questions regarding skateboard equipment we are here to answer them completely.