I got a hole in the gas tank on my e36 and decided to make a video on how i fixed it. it is still not leaking so this definitely works. not the greatest how to but hope this helps. hope you enjoy TURBOTY PRODUCTIONS hit that subscribe button thanks again PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!
i am a partner with freedom i will leave there link below
I suggest you keep one can of Quick Spair in the car trunk for emergencies. Beats using a jackstand to change spare tire when in a bind. Fixes flats on the spot, seals punctures and inflates in seconds. Cleans up easily with water. You can find Quick Spair at Amazon (affiliate link):
Yep it worked, a can of Quick Spair tire inflator & sealer fixed a pinhole size puncture in my tire. I spray the whole can into the tire, then drive slowly to distribute the slimy sealing sealant inside the tire. I bought this 20 oz. can of Quick Spair Inflator & Sealer at Walmart. Kept it in my trunk for emergency flat. Low and behold this day I needed it. Be prepared for emergencies with Slime Quick Spair Tire Sealant. Quick Spair instantly seals the puncture and re inflates the tire to get you back on the road quickly and safely. It’s non flammable and free of carcinogens. Slime Quick Spair Tire Sealant instantly seals punctures, re-inflates tire, TPMS-safe.
To use Quick Spair, simply remove the valve cap, attach the hose and press the green button. In just seconds, the puncture is sealed and the tire is inflated. Quick Spair is non-flammable and cleans out of the tire with water, making a professional repair possible. Then it’s important to put a mile or two on the vehicle at a slow speed, to spread the slime internally.
Easily rethread a skateboard/longboard truck axle using a die.
Don’t buy new trucks when you can easily fix your skateboard truck axles.
Go to for more info.
For great prices on Longboard and Skateboard equipment we recommend
Fix Threads On Skateboard Longboard Truck Axle
Damaged skateboard truck axle threads are caused from hitting the axle on the ground. Sometimes the axle nut gets ruined when being removing from a damaged axle. So you’ll need to replace the nut when repairing the axle or the nut can ruin it again.
A die is a tool that every avid skateboarder should have in their tool box. Damaged threads are common and a die is the only tool that will fix an axle properly.
Tools You’ll Need:
5/16″ inch –24 Die with handle (24 means threads per inch, which is also labeled as “Fine”)
Where to get a Die:
You can purchase a die and handle at most hardware stores for around $10. AVOID a cheap set.
You can also purchase a skate tool with a die made by Reflex called the Utili-tool.
Steps for Rethreading A skateboard/Longboard Truck Axle:
1. Remove the nut from the axle, and take off your wheel.
If your nut won’t come off try using a flat head screwdriver to pry up the nut while you turn the nut. If your bearing is stuck to your axle or hanger hit it with a hammer.
2. Remove the die from the handle and place the die on the axle. It may be a lot easier to get the die on without the handle. Plus, as you turn the handle you can lift the handle off the die since the deck will be in the way as you turn. Remove the die from the handle by loosening the tiny pin on the side of the handle.
3. Before turning the handle with the die inside make sure the die is perfectly perpendicular or flat against the axle. If it’s not you can ruin the threads or destroy the threads completely. This takes a lot of force so you’ll know right away to avoid causing permanent damage.
4. You only need to go down as much as the axle is damaged, so it may only be a few turns.
5. Replace the axle nut with a new one. when taking the truck axle nut off the threads inside it typically get damaged. Your original nut can ruin your axle threads all over again if you put it back on.
If you have problems with your truck kingpin bolt and want to rethread it the correct size die is 3/8″ inch –24.
If you have any questions regarding skateboard equipment we are here to answer them completely.
Occurred: February 17, 2017 / Ipatinga, Minas Gerais, Brasil
Info from Licensor: “A pickup truck was pulling a two-axle trailer on the road when a trailer wheel fell off and hit a pedestrian on the sidewalk. When rescue team arrived, he had a lesion in the skull but left unconscious. He is in the hospital and expected to survive.”
TO SEE THE HOTTEST VIRAL VIDEOS DAILY…
Subscribe to us on YouTube:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter:
ViralHog is the resource for the best viral content.
Submit your own great video and make money:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to license this or any ViralHog video.