I drive from Albuquerque to Pueblo and back in a blizzard. I get to put snow chains on my semi for the first time in four years.
The song in the background while I’m driving is
Dream Sellin’ (feat. Poo Bear and Sasha Sirota)
I had to put the MONSTER TRUCK tires on to my 1/8 scale traction hobby truck. They were too tempting not to do! They seem like a perfect size of an upgraded tire for the snow and trail. Steves 1/8 scale Traction Hobby Cragsman C, is painted beautifully with a burnt METALLIC Orange / Red .. and the truck looks as aggressive as possible. He made some snow chains – while I opted to go with a wider tire. I do pay a penalty for not having chains.. but my lighter truck certainly can move quick. Lot’s of wheel speed.
Here is a link to Traction Hobby online:
This is not an affiliate link, just a helpful one.
The snow is very light, and much like small ball bearings today. Lots of wind has sucked the moisture out of the snow, and left ice crystals in its place. Almost like beads from a glass blaster..
The use os a 1/8 scale crawler is amazing. The terrain that it can conquer is definitely still limited – but opens up so much more choice!
For winter, I find this style of crawler to be unmatched. It can traverse the snow, with much less difficulty and has the potential to really become a beast in the competitive aspect of our hobby.
I have been in the RC Trailing hobby since its inception, back in the late 2000’s.. and I have to say once in a while we see some great innovation that will catapult the hobby forward.. this 1/8 scale series of truck IS THE NEXT BIG THING in RC TRAILING! They are too much fun 🙂
SUBSCRiBE & “Ring the Bell” ►
“1 Million Views Club”:
RCSPARKS Shirts & MERCH:
RC ADVENTURES™/ RCSparks Studio™ © 2018 Medic Media Productions Inc. All rights reserved. Publication, reproduction or distribution of this film by any means whatsoever – including without limitation electronic transmission via internet or e-mail, or re-uploading existing videos & re-uploading such material on any website anywhere in the world — is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Medic Media Productions Inc.
Mike Davis from the CFI Safety Department shows us how to chain up dual tires in the snow.
Top 10 Best In Security Commercial Truck Snow Chains | Best Sellers In Security Commercial Truck Snow Chains
1. Security Chain Company ZT835 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
2. Security Chain Company ZT837 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
3. Security Chain Company TA1945 Alloy Radial Heavy Duty Truck Singles Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
4. Security Chain Company TA3943 Alloy Radial Heavy Duty Truck Duals Tire Traction Chain- Pack of 2
5. Security Chain Company ZT897 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
6. Security Chain Company ZT892 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
7. Security Chain Company ZT865 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
8. Security Chain Company ZT982 Super Z Dual and Triple Heavy Duty Truck Tire Traction Chain with QuikDraw Tensioning – Pack of 1
9. Security Chain Company QG2839CAM Quik Grip V-Bar Truck Singles Type CAM-RS Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
10. Security Chain Company ZT956 Super Z Dual and Triple Heavy Duty Truck Tire Traction Chain with QuikDraw Tensioning – Pack of 1
Thank You For Watching A Video About The Review Top 10 In Security Commercial Truck Snow Chains Or Video Best Sellers In Security Commercial Truck Snow Chains.
Andrea Mueller from our Recruiting Department shows you how to use tire chains on your tractor trailer. If you want to practice putting them on or have questions, visit Driver’s Lineup in the Springfield, MO terminal, Road Assist, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe and remember that you are the “captain of your ship”. If you feel unsafe to drive, find a safe place to pull over and notify your fleet manager.
9 Best Tire Chain Alternatives You Can Use On Snowy Roads This Winter
– Insta-Chain :
– AutoSock :
– ZipGripGo :
– MICHELIN EASY GRIP :
– Shark Industries Snow Socks :
– MITA Tire Chain :
– Spikes Spider :
– Car Snow Tire Anti-skid Chains :
– Silent Spike :
– Kevin MacLeod / incompetech.com
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
For copyright issues, please contact with me, i will solve the issue within a few hours : email@example.com
Professional x-large and large
For 3/8 inch and larger tire chains.
33.5″ long for large tractor and heavy truck tire chains.
18″ uses the same jaw but shorter for compact Storage.
Dual purpose jaws. One side closes tire chains cross chain hooks.
The other side is an overlapping jaw to spread tire chains hooks.
Heat Treated, alloy steel jaws – opens and closes tire chain/swing chain cross links. — Toggle Joints on the 33.5″ plier turns 50lbs hand pressure to 4000 lbs cutting pressure to make repairs quick and easy.