Glotfelty Tire commercial voiced by Lee O. Silverman, M.A. ( and created by Robert Williams Video
Learning how to repair or replace your own Commercial Truck Tire will 1. Give you a good work out, 2. Save you Some Money, 3. Can you help you in an Emergency, below are some tips.
• ALWAYS wear adequate protective eyewear (or face
shield), protective footwear, and ear protection while
servicing tires to avoid injury.
• NEVER use a tire tool for anything except demounting
and mounting tires.
• NEVER use an extension or “cheater” bar with tire
• ALWAYS use soft-faced hammers when driving tire irons
or assembling components.
• NEVER use a hammer with a loose or cracked handle.
• NEVER use a bent, cracked, chipped, dented or
mushroomed tool. Keep tools clean and inspect them
• NEVER alter or apply heat to any tire service tool.
This time on Dirt Every Day Extra, Fred Williams shows us how to buy a vehicle from GovPlanet.com, a military surplus auction site, and shows some of the vehicles that are available.
We’ve provided this free episode on YouTube to give you a taste of Dirt Every Day Extra so you can decide if you’d like to subscribe for more episodes.
Push in fittings are suitable for compressed air and water systems and can be used with nylon or polyurethane tube. Easy to connect and disconnect.
For further information an to view our full range of push in fitting visit us at –