Today on my 1992 dodge w250 first gen cummins we show you how to replace the water pump for any 1989-1998 12 valve cummins engine. There was a squeak coming from what I thought was the water pump but turned out to be the alternator! Enjoy.
• NEVER have to Lift a Heavy Truck Tire Again!
• Break Both Tire Beads at the Same Time.
• Works on ALL Truck Tire Sizes – 19.5-24.5/Super Singles & X-One Wide Base Types.
• No More Back Injuries from Lifting 300 + lb. Tires.
• Simple Operation
• Compact Storage
• Breaks the Bead with 5,000 lbs. of Force.
• Helps Comply With OSHA 29CFR1910.177-Reg: Striking of Tire with Steel Hammers.
• Limits Workman’s Compensation Claims.
• Made in the USA
For more information, please visit the product page on our website.
☎ (562) 395-4618➡️ ⬅️ Emergency Roadside Assistance for your breakdown needs in and around the Fullerton, CA area.
A FL70 Model, Year 1999 Truck, with a Caterpillar Engine suffering from lack of power, not a fuel injector issue as that’s been fixed before, also not a turbocharger problem. We’re going to problem solve and find the issue with this truck at Best Truck Repair Service in Fullerton, CA