Continental Winter Tires vs All-Season Tires
LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY CHANNEL!
New Facebook groups THE SNAP ON JUNKIE
AND THE SNAP ON COLLECTORS
The Snap On Junkie Patreon Page:
If you would like to donate to the channel for better video content use the link:
If you would like to purchase tools from KC Tools use this link:
Use my AMAZON link to make any purchases from them:
Business inquiries my email firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @thesnaponjunkie FOR UPDATES AND BTS PHOTOS
Official Website (new look and new merchandise Coming Soon):
FAN MAIL OR GIFTS
5507 BELCROSS CT
CINCINNATI OHIO 45238
Everything that you hear on this page is MY OWN FUCKING OPINION! I DO NOT GET PAID BY SNAP-ON AND I AM NOT A REPRESENTIVE OF THEIR COMPANY. I AM JUST A FAN AND IF YOU DIDN’T KNOW THAT YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID. I really do not need this description but higher powers are forcing me to add it! Thanks again for all your continued support.
Vehicle2GO on iTunes
Inspect2go offers mobile applications and custom software development services for vehicle and inspection processes. Contact inspect2go to discuss your specific needs.
This video demonstrates our simple Vehicle2GO app for iPad, offered on iTunes for $9.99/month. The app walks a mechanic through a set of checklist items common to many auto repair shops and vehicle service departments. The users can record issues, enter notes, take pictures, and submit a PDF report directly from the iPad. This app does NOT have most of the advanced, custom features listed below. Contact Inspect2GO directly for advanced features. See app disclaimer on website, app and app description.
• Engine Bay
• Under Vehicle
OTHER/CUSTOM VEHCILE APPS AND SOFTWARE
In addition to the Vehicle2GO program above, Inspect2GO develops a wide range of custom solutions related to vehicles. These are custom solutions that are NOT part of the Vehicle2GO iTunes app. Contact Inspect2GO to discuss your specific needs.
• VIN — Vehicle Identification Number database interface to auto-populate make, model, etc.
• Vehicle Manufacturing/Production line inspection, paint defects, inspection checklists…
• Custom inspection checklists for aviation, boating, shipping, transportation, etc.
• Custom checklists tailored to match clients’ unique needs
• Web-based administrative control panel
• Draw on photos to indicate issues
• Cloud/Database data storage
• Fleet management software
• Graphs/Trending over time
• Vehicle rental forms
• Signature capture
• Custom reporting
• Statistical analysis
• Insurance — Send multiple reports from a single inspection such as
–Repair cost estimate
–Work order form
Top 10 Best In Security Commercial Truck Snow Chains | Best Sellers In Security Commercial Truck Snow Chains
1. Security Chain Company ZT835 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
2. Security Chain Company ZT837 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
3. Security Chain Company TA1945 Alloy Radial Heavy Duty Truck Singles Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
4. Security Chain Company TA3943 Alloy Radial Heavy Duty Truck Duals Tire Traction Chain- Pack of 2
5. Security Chain Company ZT897 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
6. Security Chain Company ZT892 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
7. Security Chain Company ZT865 Super Z Heavy Duty Truck Single Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
8. Security Chain Company ZT982 Super Z Dual and Triple Heavy Duty Truck Tire Traction Chain with QuikDraw Tensioning – Pack of 1
9. Security Chain Company QG2839CAM Quik Grip V-Bar Truck Singles Type CAM-RS Tire Traction Chain – Set of 2
10. Security Chain Company ZT956 Super Z Dual and Triple Heavy Duty Truck Tire Traction Chain with QuikDraw Tensioning – Pack of 1
Thank You For Watching A Video About The Review Top 10 In Security Commercial Truck Snow Chains Or Video Best Sellers In Security Commercial Truck Snow Chains.
The new TV commercial for Audi’s Tires.
Advertising Agency: Philipp & Keuntje, Germany
Creative Director: Philip Wienberg
Copywriter: Christian Stamp
Art Director: Rouven Steiman
Production Company: Markenfilm Crossing
Director: Marc Schölermann
Producer: Niels Klamroth
Subscribe to this channel and discover the best ads of the world every week!
Follow us on Twitter!
1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a broken radiator fan. If your car overheats or runs hot and the radiator cooling fan will not turn on then this may be your solution. This video shows the process for the 2008 Dodge Ram
1. Removing the Radiator Fan 0:35
2. Preparing the Radiator Fan 1:47
3. Installing the Radiator Fan 2:38
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.