If your car’s A/C is low on refrigerant and blowing hot air, that means the system, by definition, has a leak somewhere. You can add more refrigerant, but that refrigerant won’t last unless you seal the leak.
Super Seal is the fast, easy, inexpensive way to seal small A/C leaks yourself. A single can seals leaks in both the metal and rubber components of the air conditioning system, without the expense of replacing parts.
Using Super Seal is simple:
1. Locate the low-pressure port on your car A/C system. For help in finding the port on your vehicle, visit our online port locator:
2. Attach the hose to the Super Seal can.
3. Start the engine and set the A/C and fan to maximum.
4. Connect the hose coupler to the low-pressure port.
5. Dispense the can’s contents into the A/C system.
6. Add R-134a refrigerant to recharge the system.
7. Allow the air conditioner to run for 15 minutes to circulate the Super Seal throughout the system.
Have questions? Ask the pro:
R-134a Super Seal can be found on the shelves of most auto parts stores. To find the nearest location, type your zip code into our store locator:
Engine overheating. How to fix a overheating car engine on your car DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to repair overheating problems. There are many reasons why a car engine could overheat such as, cooling system leaking, radiator problems, bad thermostat or blown head gasket. Overheating troubleshooting, inspection and repair. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 42 years.
⬇️Scotty’s Top DIY Tools:
1. Bluetooth Scan Tool:
2. Cheap Scan Tool:
3. Professional Socket Set:
4. Wrench Set:
5. No Charging Required Car Jump Starter:
6. Battery Pack Car Jump Starter:
⬇️Things used in this video:
1. Pressure Tester:
2. Combustion Leak Detector:
4. Common Sense
5. Full HD Camera:
6. My computer for editing / uploading:
7. Video editing software:
8. Thumbnail software:
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
Consider subscribing and press the bell 🛎 icon to be notified of all new videos.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel:
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at:
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.
We do all kinds of tires and brakes from small lawn mower tires all the way to aircraft tires give us a call at 386-668-4710 or stop by and check us out at 676 S. 17-92 Debary Florida 32713 We also have lots of nice wheels for sale any size and design!!!!