Running Your Car on Water Fuel

Check out US Trailer Rental

Capture

The engines of most of the cars are not efficient in complete combustion of the fuel. As result only 20% of the gasoline is actually used by the engine while the rest 80% goes out as high temperature emissions. Running your car on Water Fuel can help in significantly decreasing these emission levels and increasing the mileage of your vehicle.

The technology of converting water in HHO is proven and trusted. The mileage of your vehicle can improve by up to 75% and this Fuel conversion technology can be applied to almost every make of the car. For running your car on water fuel, only slight changes are required in your vehicle. All you need is to fit a conversion kit in your car. This converter, containing approx. 1 quart water, is connected to car battery which supplies power to the convertor. This converter transforms the stored water in to hydrogen gas that is also known as HHO.

HHO acts as a catalyst in combustion of gasoline giving you more efficient burning of fuel. The converter does not consume too much water, so one quart water lasts for several months. Moreover the cost of the conversion kit is also low and is easily recovered just in few months by the savings you do on fuel.

There are several resources available, both online and offline, to provide complete guidance and help for running your car on water fuel. Some online training schools also conduct short duration online programs to train the novices about various aspects of running your vehicle on water conversion units and how they can draw maximum out of their fuel consumption.

Check out US Trailer Rental

Capture



Source by Ramesh Kuwadia