Okay we have all those nights I just have one drink and before you know it your rolling out of bed the next day praying that semi-truck crashes through your bedroom wall and does not stop. So how do we stop that feeling before it comes reality? Here are five simple strategies you can take to insure you do not have that feeling.
1. Eat! Eat! Eat! Make sure you have a meal before and after you start drinking and maybe some snacks in between. This will act as a filter for your blood stream to and filter the alcohol so it does not weigh so heavily on your body's system.
2. Drink! Drink! Drink! Tons of water that's right every alcohol out there dehydrates your body by having a glass of water with every cocktail or beer will significantly reduce the chance of you feeling like garbage the next day.
3. Don not mix cocktails, shots, beer, different kind of alcohols etc. Mixing any of this is just a recipe for disaster! Just like you would not combined two recipes in the kitchen you do not want to do this in the bar. If you have ever done this you know what I mean.
4. Take two of these and call me in the morning it is always a good idea to take a few aspirin or before you go to sleep. This combined with food, water, and rest will ensure you feel much better in the morning after a night out on the town.
5. Do not start drinking, this may sound incredibly obvious but it's true. If you do not start drinking you can rest assured you will not have the feeling in the first place.
Source by Janet Winters